The table below shows the historical total market capitalization of the 500 largest public U.S. companies. The current (12/31/2019) market value of the top 500 companies is $28,125,589.1 million. The total value of the U.S. stock market as a whole is $37,689,255.8 million.
- China/Shanghai SSE Composite Index Quarterly Earnings & Growth Q1 2010 – Q1 2020
- FTSE 100 Quarterly/Semi-Annual Earnings & Growth 2010 – 2020
- Bovespa Index (Ibovespa) P/E Ratio (Brazil)
- Ibovespa Quarterly Earnings & Earnings Growth 2010 Q1 – 2020 Q1
- Debt-to-Equity Ratios by Sector (U.S. Large Cap)
- Dividend Yields by Sector/Industry (U.S. Large Cap)